I have ordered the ''free sample'' today.Then I wanted to read some reviews and I realised they want to charge me nearly 100 pounds.

How can I prevent it? Should I change my bank account/debit card details? What will they do if i don't pay for the products??

I ask them to cancel the order straight away, maybe 10-15 minutes after placing it.But after reading your comments I don't expect them to do that...

A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A A

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments

lidiahenshaw
Bristol, England, United Kingdom #626480

two month ago I order "free"sample kit from Deadseabeautykit.c and paid for postage £3.95 by debit card.Than i noticed that they taken from my bank £89.I was so angry because i do not want any product for this price,yet this should be free sample!I wrote to this company and told them that iam returning this sample and i wont money back.they told me that instead to going to trouble with postage, they offer me this kit for half price.

I was agreed. than naw they send me new kit and charge my bank with £70! even that i do not order anything from them.

I call my bank to block my card and i will not send product back and pay back for postage.This company is Scam and i would advise do not engaged with them!

same thing ahooened with me £97.95 taken off my credit card.barclay card said they can do nothing as we are supposed to stop any more transactions within fourteen days.

I contacted the complany asying as a pensioner i can not afford this....no answer, they don't care.

#620848

Real scam merchants.Sent for a trial sample and tried it.

Arrived in a few days from London. Creams gave me a severe face rash and eyes watered. Contacted them and was advised to return product unopened to an address in Israel. Took a further £92.75 from my bank although I had advised them product was useless.

Don't get involved with these people at any price!My bank is no in process of getting money refunded to my account as they tell me fraud has occurred as money was taken without my consent.

Southampton, England, United Kingdom #619308

The best thing you can do is to ask your credit card company to treat your card as lost or stolen and issue you with a new card and number.That way these scammers can take nothing further.

And do not send any goods back to Israel.The scammers are just expecting you to not go to the trouble of paying excessive postage etc and to accept the goods at a lower but still exhorbitant price.

to newforest lady #643513

I just cancelled my card and was told that they can still take money out of my account. But the bank are writing to them to cancel so any further money coming out will be refunded to me.

I'm suing them! There's a lot of consumer protection. I'll be phoning trading standards shortly. We need to look at things like the rash one lady got. If anything's in the product that isn't listed on the product we have them, especially if they haven't got professional insurity indemnence.

I'm fighting these sh*t heads; who's with me? If we put enough pressure on perhaps we'll get our money back and prevent them from scamming anyone else!!! :grin My bank has heard of them from someone else; this can't go on forever for them.