Update by user Jun 27, 2013

I have issued a small claim against DS marketing Ltd and they have refunded my £97.95.

Update by user Jun 18, 2013

The Advertising Standards Authority have upheld 7 complaints about DS Marketing in 2013.

I am not claiming the Lands End site is faulty ,just that DS Marketing are using trusted websites to scam people.

There are 848 complaints about them on scambook.com

Original review posted by user Jun 15, 2013

I was on the Lands End site and a survey popped up saying if I answered a few questions about Lands End I was entitled to a free gift.I filled in the survey and a pop up offered me a free dead sea kit for only £3.95.P and P.

I applied for the kit and 3 weeks later DS MarketingLtd 788-790 Finchley Rd NW11 7TJ had debited £97.95 from my account. I was totally shocked as I was not aware it was a 14 day trial.

Their factory and customer support line are based in Israel and they have refused to give me a refund .I have informed the police and the ASA and action fraud.police.uk.

I have sent the used products back to the London address ,and had found the products to be poor for £98.

I have started proceedings against them in the small claims court,in W London .

If anyone who has also been scammed would like to attend court with me as a witness ,they are welcome and could then take action themselves.Trish .

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments