The kit was offered when I visited websites of my usual bank or phone company online.It was offered as a part of appreciation in participating a survey by paying only postage charge.

I didn't know it was an adware and didn't read fine print. When I checked my credit card bill $136.00 was gone from my account. I stopped the further payment. I don't understand one thing it is well known that such criminals are taking advantage of the people and all banks know it.

Why Government/banks make a law against such automatic deduction.

All payments should go only with the specific consent only.No direct deduction with one time consent shoule be allowed.

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments

Wen - Shampoo Review from Oakville, Ontario Wen "I was a professional model with beautiful long natural hair. After using this product my scalp and face broke out in boils and my hair fell out in chunks. This..." Read more Wen - Fastest Way to Remove Hair Wen "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..." Read more Keranique  Follicle Booster   .... Warning!!!!     DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT  LOST MY HAIR Keranique "...One day my hair started falling in the sink as if I had had chemo.I was terrified..." Read more Keranique - Shampoo Review from South Gate, California Keranique "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more Whirlpool - Stainless French door refrigerator with drawer freezer Whirlpool "We have continuous ice accumulation that melts under the freezer drawer leaking water intermittently onto our tile floor, creating a slip and fall hazard. We have to fully defrost the..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Cengage Learning - TEST AND QUIZ ANSWERS GRADED WRONGLY Cengage Learning "I've taken several tests and quizzes and Cengage software graded my correct answers as wrong and when it showed the correct answers, they were my right answers. I wonder how..." Read more