Update by user Apr 14, 2013

They are the dead sea alright.I never got a response them.

I Called the c.c. and I got my money back! Tell your c.c.

if they know where they are wiring the money then they know how to get in touch with them.Stay away they're a scam.

Original review posted by user Mar 14, 2013

Through Facebook, I paid for shipping and handling of a free sample.As it turned out they never gave any sign of life after they took the money.

I called chase and they stopped my card and referred the issue to their dispute resolution and got me reimbursed. They only way you know it is a scam is after you are duped. The web is the only place where people can get together to stop them.

Their website is a facade; the phone #s are out of service and they never returned my emails.Avoid the headache don't purchase, company =SCAM!

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments

olenka
London, England, United Kingdom #625462

Report them to Action Fraud 0300 123 2040, th emore people who complain the stronger the case against these fraudsters!

jkhoury
to olenka Montreal, Quebec, Canada #637352

Thanks I caught the fraud in time and cancelled my credit card thanks to others posting their problems with the company.Furthermore, my c.c.

company reimbursed the shipping fees. All good.

No future patronage to that company from me!:)

Dead Sea beauty kit is a rip off, supposed to be a free trial but you are not expected to try the product but return it unopened unless you want to be charged £97.95.also as well as the postage charge an added charge was taken of £3.95 no explanation.

I eventually got a refund of £63.00 but the free trial cost me more than £40.00.Beware