I work in the beauty industry and thought I'd accept this trial offer of dead sea blue products.After placing my order I received an email confirming my products were being sent.

I immediately went into my account through their link and cancelled the auto refill. This was 2 days after making my purchase and realised that the auto refill cancellation was not recommended and looked unlikely that I could cancel. After emailing the company and several attempts to call and not being able to get through I realised this was a very cunning scam. The products are due to be received today and thank god I've spoken to my bank, cancelled my card and will not be accepting the goods.

Please do not accept the package and if you are fortunate like me and contact your bank because if you accept the package and not return back within 14 days £49 will be deducted from your account.

I can't believe I've been sucked in but grateful to have become aware...Have a read...http://www.scambook.com/report/view/232964/Dead-Sea-Beauty-Kit-Complaint-232964-for-$150.00

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments