Dead Sea Beauty KIt - I am pissed

This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr.Oz.

seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person, I kept trying till I talk to a person called Victoria , I told her I wasn't happy with the products and they were unsuitable for my skin type , Victoria said to try again and she would lower the price , So I said I will try that I had until feb.14 , 2013 according to victoria,then my 14 days were up, I really did not like the product so send it back on feb.11/13 , I put the receipt in the package and kept a receipt for my self, I tried e- mailing but its not a real e - m address , I told her its a web site address not a e- mail and she said it is, , and then to make matter worse Victoria at deadseakit deputed my account 9 days after receiving not 14 days , scam scam they should be band from timeline / facebook

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 02 #1207310 Washington, District Of Columbia

Dr. Oz states on his show that he does not endorse any private trademarked products EVER and if you see an ad that states anything to the contrary, it's a lie. You would know that if you watch his show.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Dead Sea Beauty KIt. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Dead Sea Beauty KIt.
Filing a new complaint about