i was buying clothes fro sport direct, when something pop up in my computer oferring me one of those 3 produts as a gift, because im a good client for sport direct,wich is a very serious company.well i tryed the first gift,,,was gone..i tryed the second opcion,,also,was gone,,,then the third,,was this produtcs from russia,,,deadseakit,,,well, this was suposed to be a gift,but i agreed to pay 3,95 for the postage fees,,,that was the biggest mistake i ever have done in my whole life,,,i paid them with my credit card...once they have my bank details,they start to ripped off.why took me so long to find out the scam?

i have 2 computers at home,one is old, and the new one was broked,so i could acess my account ,because i didnt have the money to buy a new computer,or to fix the one i have.finally i fixed my computer,and when i saw my account ,i almost had a heart atack...first,,they took..3,95..in may..then..97,95 pounds in june,,69,95 pounds in july,,,and 69,95 in august 18 2013..ive never autorized nobody to enter in my accounts,,ive never agreed to sign any membership,and ive like the products they send to me, i think you can find this cream at 99p stores,,,now, i have to cancel all my accounts,and im trying to get my money back from tesco credit card mastercard.this is a multimilionare internet scam operating all over the world,and worst everything under the eyes of the governamet and police.i know a least 5 persons who was ripped off from this ghost company,wich is based in,,,RUSSIA,,ISRAEL,,CYPRUS,,UK,,,sombody has to stoped this scam, somebody has to do something.....HELP....

Comments