Like a lot of others I thought I was paying for + receiving a trial kit of face moisturizers to the value of £10.99 this included shipping. Not only have I paid for more than I should have they are still trying to take money from my bank account. I have tried emailing this company as they tried recently to with draw 69 pounds from my account and to inform them that they are not to + will not be given permission to withdraw any amounts of money from my account. At present this emails keeps bouncing back and I suspect will keep doing so.

Had an Experience with Dead Sea Beauty KIt?

Comments

olenka
London, England, United Kingdom #626830

I reported them to Action Fraud who have been very helpful, they were very helpful.By contacting them you are giving the Police and other law enforcement agencies vital information that they need to protect you and others from criminals and bring offenders to justice.

Their number is 0300 123 2040.

I hope this is helpful.I also got in touch with the disputes team at my bank and I hope that eventually I'll get the money back that was stolen from my account.

Alison1
to olenka London, England, United Kingdom #634191

Thanks for the advice about Action Fraud. I am off to my Bank in the morning but have already put a stop on the Account,

Dead Sea Beauty are trying to get nasty with me now so having the Action Fraud number is a real help.

Thanks.